Which Hotels Are Cheap Hotels in Mumbai
In Mumbai, different ranges of hotels are found throughout the city and all the hotels say that their hotel has everything, such as wifi, good rooms and TVs in them, which will provide them much comfort. The hotels tell customers about their hotel by earning money to earn money. This viewpoint trickles down to the generosity industry as well, there are a few different range hotels near the airport in Mumbai, which are ready to oblige.
Now describes several hotels of different ranges which are as follows:
- Hotel Galaxy Residency: This hotel is located near Andheri railway station, 8 km from Mumbai International Airport in Andheri. Its fee is approximately Rs 1800. The hotel has tea coffee maker, color TV, direct dialing facility and hot and cold water.
- Hotel Sea Lord: This hotel is one of the hotels near Mumbai’s CST railway station. From here you can easily come to Marine Drive, Mumbai’s Churchgate, Nariman Point, Gateway of India and Colaba. Its fee is approximately Rs 1800. Apart from that Mac Donald and Kofi Day are also very close to this. There are Internet cyber cafes, Indian and Chinese cuisine, 24-hour room service, laundry services and more.
- Hotel Gemini: This hotel is just 5 minutes from Mumbai’s Central Station and Churchgate, Nariman Point, Gateway of India is a few kilometers away. It is located within 5 km of the shopping district of the city’s Crofford Market. It has 27 rooms, which are comfortable, large, with all the amenities available. Its fee is Rs 1800.
- Hotel New Bengal: This hotel is located near Mumbai’s CST station and is a short distance away. Rooms include en suite baths, hot and cold water, color television. Facilities include restaurants, Wi-Fi, car parking, deposit locker, doctor on call etc. Its fee is Rs 1800.
- Hotel Cosmo: This hotel is situated just a short distance from the budget hotel located in Mumbai’s Marol Andheri East, and it is 2 km drive from Mumbai International Airport and 5 km from the domestic airport. Its fee is Rs 1600. Hotel Cosmo has been designed in good design and contemporary style. This hotel is designed with rich color selection and artistic design, which is a memorable piece of quality experience. Hotel Cosmo offers very good services, including a doctor on the phone, tour desk, valet parking, safe deposit locker, laundry etc.
- Hotel Neel Kiran: Hotel Nail Kiran is located just 2 km from Vashi Railway Station. Its fee is approximately Rs 2000. Its rooms include many amenities such as bath, hot and cold water, and TV. This hotel offers a tour desk, free parking, 24-hour room service, and so on.
- Hotel Everest: Hotel Everest is connected to Mumbai’s most tourist destinations. This hotel is situated near colaba bus station, Mumbai. Its fee is approximately Rs 2000. Its amazingly beautiful and its rooms are also comfortable. All of its rooms are decorated with large in size and beautiful furniture. In each room, furniture, good air conditioners, TVs, hot and cold water, etc. are also available. Facilities at this hotel include Wi-Fi, tour desk, parking, laundry services, etc.